8 oz. tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
8 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 T. lime zest
1/4 c. fresh lime juice
9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
Whisk together whipped topping, condensed milk, lime zest, and lime juice until well blended. Spread in crust and freeze until firm.
Notes: The original recipe calls for light, non-dairy whipped topping, fat-free sweetened condensed milk, and a vanilla cookie crust, but I prefer the regular versions of the first two and a graham cracker crust is easier to find than a vanilla cookie one. It also says the zest is optional, but I think it's essential.
I love to eat. I also have a complete inability to wing it in the kitchen. These two facts have led me to collect lots of recipes from other people. I hope you find some recipes in the mix that you like. Please leave your questions or feedback (the good, the bad, and the undecided) in the comment section of each recipe you try!!
Friday, August 7, 2026
FROZEN LIME PIE
~ adapted from Robin Takes 5, written by Robin Miller
Labels:
dessert - pie,
juice - lime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment