Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HUH-KOE-PEE MILK


~ GLAD2BEHOME – Sonlight forums

1 c. milk
1/2 c. honey
1/2 c. shredded coconut
1/2 c. peanut butter

Mix all ingredients in blender. Pour over oatmeal, farina, 7 grain, or any other hot cereal.

Notes: My family loves this! A little extra protein and some sweetness. We have oatmeal several mornings a week, so I just keep this in a canning jar and pull it out with our other oatmeal toppings each morning. Confused about the name? I used the first sounds of the last three ingredients to come up with it.

Linked up at: Eat at Home Ingredient Spotlight - honey, peanut butter


2 comments:

Tannis said...

I tried this a couple of years ago and didn't like it. But what I recently realized was that I wasn't putting enough of it on my oatmeal. I used to put brown sugar on my oatmeal which is very sweet...so with this I need more to make it sweet enough for me. Now I love it and feel much better about the oatmeal I'm eating.

BETHANY said...

Glad it's working for you!