Wednesday, February 3, 2010

KETTLE CORN

~ Whirley-Pop Recipe Book

1/3 c. popcorn kernels
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. oil

Pour all ingredients in Whirley-Pop and place on burner. Turn electric stoves to just above medium and gas stoves to low. Stir constantly until kernels have stopped popping. Quickly empty kettle corn onto cookie sheet. When it is cool, break into pieces with wooden spoon.

Notes: I give the pot one stir, then leave it alone until the kernels start popping. I empty the pan into a large bowl, rather than a cookie sheet, because that's what we're going to eat it out of anyway. If you're wanting to spice this up a little, then mix one batch of this recipe with one batch of cinnamon crunch popcorn.

1 comment:

Simone said...

SO happy you have these popcorn recipes on your blog. I think I will make one of them tomorrow, maybe *that* will help my day go better??? :)